The space may have been very functional for the family, but it looked dated and lacked interest due to white walls, a dark wallpaper with a floral pattern, and a window treatment that fails to inspire, and white carpet on the floor. This space failed to deliver a sense of calm or comfort.
With staging, the room is completely transformed. The walls are painted in warm, earthen hues, the lighting is used to showcase art, and the whole space draws you in and asks you to sit down and relax.
An amazing and dramatic transformation. Cluttered and claustrophobic, this room looked small and uncomfortable. The drab white walls failed to provide any sense of calm. The window looks awkward, obscured by a table lamp perched high in front of it.
Once staged, this room is elegant and inviting. A soothing paint color, a simple window dressing, and a small hanging chandelier give the room the ambiance it needs to become a bedroom that will be enjoyed.by by
- TREC (Tx Real Estate Commission)
- A licensed instructor also by TREC to train agents on staging
- NAR (Natl Assoc of Realtors)
- HAR (Houston Assoc of Realtors)
- WCR (Women’s Council of Realtors)
- As featured on
- HGTV “House Hunters”
- Great Day Houston
- Recently ABC’s “Deals”
A native Houstonian, Oleta is familiar with the Houston Metropolitan Market. As a proven successful real estate professional, also stager/designer provides full service for home owners who are interested in selling, buying or simply updating.
Oleta’s ability to remove your stress during the time of change from one property to the next will help you tremendously and create a smooth transition, carefully taking care of all details for you. Providing you peace of mind.
- As a licensed real estate agent, Oleta can answer your questions and assist you with all your real estate needs.
- With an obvious eye for design , Oleta will provide design/ staging services which prompt the sell of your home in a fraction of the time for top dollar!
- Buyers welcome her ability in finding just the right property by paying close attention to their needs and wants, focusing on each detail.
Should you be looking to buy, sell or re design your home, give Oleta a call, she will ” Move Your Dreams Forward”
Empty and barren, this home was on the market for six months prior to being staged.
As a focal point, four large picture windows enhanced with custom window treatments frame the stunning view of the salt water pool, waterfall and spa area, with no back neighbors. This creates a warmth and ambiance which say welcome to all who enter.
Once this home was staged by Oleta and Company, it sold in two days.by
Prior to home staging, this dining nook presented as outdated and cluttered. The wall paper was dark and dated, and the window treatments were equally unappealing. Paint, shutters, and a new chandelier, along with the removal of the hutch, dramatically transformed this space to make it attractive and make the home more sell-able.by by by by by